By Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner
50 nice Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel regularly permitted myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, delivering an enlightening, interesting and difficult publication that covers the fifty parts the author’s think contributors needs to comprehend to have a secure, pleasant and fit intercourse life.
- Dispels/Explores in general authorized myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to different nations and cultures exploring varied ideals and the way societies can impact perceptions
- Areas mentioned comprise: pre-marital intercourse, masturbation, sexual illnesses, delusion, pornography, relationships, birth control, and feelings corresponding to jealousy, physique picture lack of confidence, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers either heterosexual and same-sex relationships
Read Online or Download 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality PDF
Best psychology of sexuality books
My Husband Wears My outfits is the 1st publication relating to crossdressing to be written by means of the spouse of a crossdresser. during this publication, Dr. Rudd addresses the various questions commonly asked by means of the spouses, friends and family of crossdressers and candidly explores the comparable feelings that diversity from frustration to elation.
Smut investigates intercourse in a manner that differes from approximately all past books at the topic. Drawing on a large choice of literary kinds, together with the paintings of novelists, poets, or even comedians–resources starting from the main elegant theologians to the main profane pornographers–Murray S. Davis is going past those that regard intercourse simply as a organic intuition or animal habit.
Drawing on the author’s medical paintings with gender-variant sufferers, Transgender Psychoanalysis: A Lacanian point of view on Sexual distinction argues for a depathologizing of the transgender adventure, whereas supplying an unique research of sexual distinction. we live in a "trans" second that has turn into the subsequent civil rights frontier.
Als Brandy Dunn im New Yorker Stadtteil new york ihre psychotherapeutische Praxis eröffnet, erwartet sie eigentlich weibliche Patienten, denn ihr Spezialgebiet sind Sexualstörungen. Stattdessen liegen jede Menge Männer auf ihrer sofa. Die junge Psychologin berichtet von wahren Fällen, von den geheimen Wünschen und Phantasien der Männer, ihren Problemen und Ängsten, ihren Gefühlen gegenüber Frauen, von intercourse und Liebe.
- Taming Passion for the Public Good: Policing Sex in the Early Republic
- The Handbook of Sexuality in Close Relationships
- Rape and Race in the Nineteenth-Century South
- Beiträge zur Psychologie des Liebeslebens (German Edition)
- Death & Sex
Additional resources for 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality
50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality by Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner